Friday, February 17, 2012

First time looking at dresses.

Yesterday my mom and I were just driving around town and we pulled in to the Goodwill here to look for a glass/crystal plate to set on my dresser and put my perfumes on.  That didn't happen but my mom however did notice the bridal store next door and suggested that we go check it out.  It ended up being by appointment only, so to make a long story short we ended up at David's Bridal.  I found a couple dresses there that I really, really, really liked but was too gun shy to try anything on so I took the catalog and pulled some pictures off the web to share with y'all! Hope you like!


This was the first one and it is absolutely stunning in person.  I am not sure how I feel about the one shoulder, but we'll see.  The beading and appliques look so pretty in person and not cheap like a lot of their dresses do.  This one is by Oleg Cassini.

This dress is also by Oleg Cassini and was definitely one of the prettiest dresses I have ever seen.  It looks a lot more plain than I had thought I would have wanted but something about it spoke to me! There is a whole bunch of detailing that you cannot see in this picture that makes it a really special gown. 



Finally, this is a Vera Wang dress and I had seen it before in pictures and on-line  but in person  it is magnificent.  The beaded sash does not come with it so, if I got this dress I could wear it alone (not!) or with another sash... who knows. Also, it is quite a bit of dress and seeing as how I am only 5' tall it might be too much for me.

Like I said before, in my last post, nothing is official, official. So, I am refraining from even trying gowns on until it is... but shoot, I hope he hurries up because when I look at these I get super antsy! LOL!

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment