Monday, February 20, 2012

Wrestling!!!

Almost from the day we started dating Josh and I have watched professional wrestling. I never in a million years thought that I would like it but I have become hooked and now we watch it Monday nights, Saturday nights and all the pay-per-views! About 2 months ago while Josh and I were staying with my mom we watched it and now she is hooked on it too! Crazy, I know! For Christmas I even got tickets for us to go to the live show in Yakima. We has an amazing time and we even wore the t-shirt of our favorite guy. :) It has quickly become on of our things and I am so excited that we can spend these times together enjoying the same thing. Below is a picture of us after watching tonight's Elimination Chamber Pay-per-view.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment