Friday, February 17, 2012

Selena Gomez Makeup Look

Soooo... for those who don't know, I am a makeup and beauty addict.  I will spend hours doing makeup if I have the time.  I have a large collection and I LOVE to try new looks, and products out.  I even do others makeup sometimes.  So, other than wedding stuff and personal stuff I thought I would share some of my favorite makeup stuff here too. Why, not right? It's my blog. Anywoo, here is a really quick and fun party look I have tried a couple of times and I adore.  


I don't use the products she uses in the video but as long as you have something similar then you can do it too! I hope you try it out and love it as much as I did!




I love Dulce!!! She is one of my favorite bloggers and she always does great makeup tutorials. Check out her YouTube channel, here and her blog, here!


Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment